What have you never told anyone so far ?

CITY TIMES
0

What have you never told anyone so far

What have you never told anyone so far?

One day there was a holiday and everyone was at home. My mother had made breakfast and my brother and sister-in-law slept late so they kept them separate.

After a while when those people woke up, my mother told me to have breakfast in their room until .. I took breakfast and came to their room, my brother told me to put it on a side table.


My eyes went to them and as they lay on the floor, their bulges were visible which is why my eyes were moving in the same direction.

Suddenly the sister-in-law took her eyes off the phone and looked up and saw that I was looking at her so she straightened her clothes and I felt very embarrassed.

Post a Comment

0Comments
Post a Comment (0)